Dedicated to your hearing health.
Lakeside Audiology/Hearing Zone is a comprehensive patient-centered hearing healthcare clinic dedicated to your long-term hearing health. We strive to offer the best in patient care and the latest in hearing technology, all while serving our patient's needs with compassion and understanding.
We offer every patient:
- Diagnostic services, including hearing sensitivity testing.
- Counseling and fitting with appropriate hearing aid technology, if necessary.
- Education and follow-up on your specific hearing needs.
- Speech Pathology (sometimes called speech therapy) which includes speech, voice, and fluency assessments and treatment.
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Ear Cleaning/Wax Removal
If you are concerned about your own or a loved one's hearing health, please contact us today to schedule a hearing health evaluation.
Introducing the Lyric from Phonak.
Invisible. Effortless. 24/7.
Lyric® is the first and only 100% invisible extended wear hearing device. Lyric is comfortably placed in the ear canal by a Lyric trained hearing professional and is worn 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for months at a time. No surgery or anesthesia is required. Unlike many other hearing devices, Lyric is positioned completely inside the ear canal so it uses the ear's anatomy to provide natural sound quality. Lyric lets the people who use it hear better and live life to the fullest!
Designed to meet your needs
- 100% Invisible – Lyric is completely invisible; only the person wearing Lyric will know they are using a hearing device. This helps patients overcome any stigma associated with having hearing loss.
- Effortless Hearing, 24/7 – Lyric can be used during daily activities, such as showering, sleeping, exercising, and talking on the phone, so hearing is uninterrupted.
- Natural placement, natural sound – Lyric uses the ear's anatomy to direct sound into the ear canal, creating a natural sound quality. Its placement in the ear canal minimizes occlusion and feedback.
Contact us today for a free consultation with one of our trained audiologists
and find out if Lyric is right for you.